Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Jonathan Kingston jonathan at jooped.com
Sat Jun 20 00:20:06 UTC 2015

Discourse has the options to keep the same level of email reporting, daily
aggregation and allowing for responses via mail.

I'm not sure I see the need for a new category there either, there are
already:
- JS
- asm.js
- APIs
- Architecture

There are a fair few structured conversations there that would merit both
communities working together.

Perhaps hooking in Robin into the conversation here might help.