Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Edwin Reynoso eorroe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:19:10 UTC 2015

The only thing I don't like is the fact it's mixed with what's on
discourse.specifiction.org. I post more on discourse.specifiction.org than
on ES-Discuss, meaning I'm more comfortable bothering the people with my
ideas there than on ES-Discuss.

Plainly because it's not always ES related. ES-Discuss sticks to Ecmascript
related things. While on discourse.specifiction.org we can talk about a
whole bunch of other things. Unless you guys plan on adding another
category. But even then I don't think most will like that.