Template site objects and WeakMap

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:15:12 UTC 2015

this is puzzling me too ... so I've got few cases

  1. you want/need a one to many relations, Symbol as key, Array as value,
and you play with that Array values as needed per each Symbol used as key
in the very same WeakMap
  2. you invert the logic and you have a WeakMap that checks per each
object of the value Symbol has been set already
  3. you want to use that very same Symbol with that object, but that objet
is not extensible, so you fallback through a private WeakMap that
associates such object instead of using Symbol directly

which case was that?

Cheers