Example of real world usage of function bind syntax

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:19:17 UTC 2015

not arguing or anything, and just as parenthesis, but this:

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Kevin Smith <zenparsing at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure you should use it in production, just yet...

is what I keep seeing as pattern:

  1. here: please try this but don't use in production since not standard
(see transpilers early adoption, __proto__, etc)
  2. ... developers write code regardless ...
  3. too late to drop "that" since it's already in production out there

I wish Babel or any other transpilers warned in red everything that does
not come from standards, reminding that things could and probably will
change, so that it's clear developers can test "at home" but not deploy
(unless they truly know what they are doing or they are OK risking changes).

Please don't get me wrong, I do like the :: proposal but the way it's going
out, I'm not sure is the best we can do as TC39/developers collaboration.

Best Regards