Example of real world usage of function bind syntax

Jussi Kalliokoski jussi.kalliokoski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:19:28 UTC 2015

I'm not entirely sure if it's appropriate, but I just published a library
called Trine[1] that takes advantage and displays the power of the proposed
function bind syntax. Consider this my upvote for the proposal. :)

Has there been any discussion of anyone championing this proposal for
ES2016? I would very much like to see it land, especially given that I've
already been using it extensively in production via Babel. :P

[1] https://github.com/jussi-kalliokoski/trine