PerformPromiseAll

C. Scott Ananian ecmascript at cscott.net
Tue Jun 9 16:53:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Mark S. Miller <erights at google.com> wrote:

> Do you ever test that the object returned by `Promise#timeout(n)` is
> something other than a plain promise?

Responded on the other thread.

Let's keep this one focused on: do we need to tweak the definitions of
`Promise.all` and `Promise.race` as they relate to species, and if so: how?

Option 1: don't consult species at all; Option 2: use species for
intermediate results, but don't use species for final result; Option 3: you
tell me!

Since I'm personally rationalizing away the current behavior as grody but
acceptable, I'm particularly interested in hearing "me, toos" (via private
email to me or Allen) if you think we should make a change.
  --scott