Look-behind proposal

Nozomu Katō noz.ka at akenotsuki.com
Fri Jun 5 12:58:58 UTC 2015

Thank you for the clarification.

Unfortunately, I do not know at all who is a TC39 member. I wonder if
there is a member who will work for this proposal.

Even in the case that no one is found this time, I will leave the html
version of the proposal as it is at that url. If anyone later come to
have an interest in that proposal please take it and modify (if needed)
freely.

Nozomu