name anonymous functions on property assignments

a.d.bergi at web.de a.d.bergi at web.de
Tue Jul 28 18:00:49 UTC 2015

> I'm completely against magic-function-name assignment for various reason and leaking ain't one.

What are these reasons? (I couldn't find previous discussions; if there are any, a link would be sufficient)

I agree that explicit naming is better than implicit, and like to use function declarations over unnamed function expressions myself, but for named arrow functions this seems like a good idea. And browsers are doing it already anyway for a better debugging experience. Regardless, it's in ES6 now, I just wondered why it's not as consistent as I expected it to be.

 Bergi