JavaScript 2015?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:52:45 PST 2015

so more book authors concerned with the year-name choice:
https://twitter.com/angustweets/status/558425590928113664

now I am curious to know how come all books out there have JavaScript in
the title but AFAIK Oracle is not even mentioned ... is Oracle being very
permissive or a book title should really **not** contain the JavaScript bit
?

Thanks again, I am writing one these days and no idea where to find these
info.

Best Regards