classes and enumerability

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 02:10:26 PST 2015

booooo medikoo, you ruined it :D

the opening and the closing of this thread was so semantic, Santa Claus
speaking !!!

I believe Rick changed his opinion during this discussion and yes, I agree
with you there are tons of utilities/wrapper out there that will try to
automate such definition in order to have non enumerable inherited
properties in (since I believe that's one of the most desired things since
ES3 era)

Best Regards