generator libraries

Aaron Powell me at aaron-powell.com
Sat Jan 3 18:24:40 PST 2015

Probably not the one you’re after but I created https://github.com/aaronpowell/linq-in-javascript which is a JS Generator implementation of .NET’s LINQ API. It has `take` implemented (https://github.com/aaronpowell/linq-in-javascript/blob/master/src/linq.js#L325-L354 and tests https://github.com/aaronpowell/linq-in-javascript/blob/master/tests/take.js)