Propose simpler string constant

Brendan Eich brendan.eich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:12:20 UTC 2015

Hi Rick, thanks to you and Mike for drafting. I will read and comment more
when I have time, but I wanted to channel the Twitter-ghost of Dave Herman:

"we should start from pattern matching and work our way from there into the
kinds of datatypes we want to match on"

I hear wycats and bterlson are working on pattern matching. Ccing them.

/be