Propose simpler string constant

Jordan Harband ljharb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:00:33 UTC 2015

Correct, when `const foo;` throws, my concern doesn't exist. The concern I
was talking about is if this initial suggestion went through, and `const
foo;` would become `const foo = 'foo';`, that a new refactoring hazard
would be created - which is the entire reason `const foo;` throws as-is.

Agreed that an `enum` construct would be very useful.