caps lock state

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:48:53 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,
  this ML is about ECMAScript (aka JavaScript ... or vice-versa)

What you are suggesting is part of DOMland https://w3c.github.io/uievents/
which is a different working group/specification.

We could even all agree here about features like `capsLock` as alternative
`metaKey` but it's the wrong channel to propose this change/improvement.

Best Regards