How can GetModuleNamespace throw a SyntaxError?

Jon Coppeard jcoppeard at mozilla.com
Wed Dec 9 19:44:33 UTC 2015

In the definition of GetModuleNamespace (section 15.2.1.18), a
SyntaxError is thrown if we fail to resolve an exported name:

> 3.d.iii If resolution is null, throw a SyntaxError exception.

What situation leads to this error?

I wasn't able to come up with an example that would make this happen,
and my attempts all generated a SyntaxError at an earlier point.  It
seems that GetExportedNames should only return names that will
successfully resolve, but I may be missing something.

Thanks,

Jon