ES8 Proposal: Optional Static Typing

Brandon Andrews warcraftthreeft at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 06:07:31 UTC 2015

Since I can't edit the original post I moved everything over to a github repo. It's easier to read the proposal there.

https://github.com/sirisian/ecmascript-types

Added bool SIMD types to the proposal and explained the operators more. Lot of edge cases to still define though, but it's looking rather solid. I've shown it to others that are used to TypeScript and they seem to agree with the general syntax. Still have to think more about generic constraints and typedefs/aliases/"interfaces" though and how they fit into Javascript moving forward.