Additional Math functions

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:47:02 UTC 2015

@Allen: I guess that cloning the array into the arguments list is indeed
heavier than needed. So when large arrays are used, a method that works on
arrays will be better. But for small arrays of unknown size, spreading them
looks like a nice syntactical help.

@Scott: those functions are indeed interesting too, but their
implementation is a lot more complex AFAICS. If you need to code that
natively, you'll be busy for a while.