Additional Math functions

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Wed Apr 29 16:56:08 UTC 2015

On Apr 29, 2015, at 9:04 AM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:

> I suppose it would be nice if JavaScript engines fell back to passing arguments on the heap to avoid this problem, but I don't think that's part of the ES6 spec.  Am I mistaken?

that's an implementation detail. The ES spec. doesn't care whether or not you employee multiple argument passing strategies in your implementation.  Personally, I wouldn't bother unless for some reason the implementation had a very small (<10?) stack based argument limit.

Similar, anyone who who wants to spread a large array into an argument list is probably misguided.

Allen