Merge map values

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:31:44 UTC 2015

Not sure why everyone went for the `Map` version when in JS every object is
basically the equivalent of a `Map` already :-)

```js
let m = Array.from("mainn").reduce((m,k) => ((m[k] = 1 + (m[k] | 0)), m),
{});
```

looks a win to me, if you need to check or drop chars from the string I
would probably do it once before passing that to `Array.from`

Agreed with Kevin this is rather a StackOverflow like question :-)

Best Regards