Should "const" be favored over "let"?

Glen Huang curvedmark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:35:10 UTC 2015

@Mathias

Thanks for the clarification. I should use "never rebind".

@Alex @Frankie

You guys are right. There won't be any performance gain since it's already statically analyzable.

FWIW, I opened a feature request on eslint concerning this coding style: https://github.com/eslint/eslint/issues/2333 <https://github.com/eslint/eslint/issues/2333>