Playing with variadric fix point combinators in ES6

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:41:22 UTC 2015

I've been playing around with the new syntax for a while, and while
searching for a way to get the familiar applicative order Y combinator
to handle mutually recursive functions hadn't managed to find a
JavaScript example, just Python, Haskell, Scheme, OCaml and of course
pure lambda calculus. So I wrote one, though there is really no
original work involved except for direct transposition. If anyone
wants to program without variables ;) here's a helper for you-

http://lpaste.net/130856 or http://www.es6fiddle.com/i8laijui/
--
David "liorean" Andersson