Final ES6 Draft

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:37:53 UTC 2015

"The final ES6 ECMAScript 2014 .." aka: *The 2015 ECMAScript Language
Specification*

Did I say already putting a year in the name was confusing? :P

Congratulations Allen and thanks to everyone contributing making this
happens.

Best Regards

P.S. little typo in that page ... "This is the final draft of ECME-262 6h
Edition" ... I believe you meant 6th, not just 6h ;-)