Are ES6 modules in browsers going to get loaded level-by-level?

medikoo medikoo+mozilla.org at medikoo.com
Fri Apr 17 06:16:41 UTC 2015

Thanks for clarifications,

Still after reading your comments I have a feeling that providing ES6
modules to browsers (efficient way) will be much more cumbersome and tricky
than it is to provide CJS ones now.
This may lead to scenario when most of us (for easy serve of bundle), will
prefer to transpile them into something else, but I hope that won't be the
case.

Another question raises about server support. People are relying on shared
(or in cloud) hosting solutions. Do all popular servers (Apache, nginx, or
http server in node.js) support HTTP/2 already? Is it easy to configure them
to serve es6 modules efficient way?