Array.prototype.find - Proposal for (breaking) change of API

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:28:43 UTC 2015

nope, I know it wasn't the bext example, but if you use Array methods as
iterators examples I think I have a problem understanding what you are
talking about.

What you rote, in a JS Array world, is wasteful, and bad/non-optimal usage
of Array patterns we have/know already.

Maybe that's not the point you are trying to make, but surely mine, and
when I read breaking change API and see non optimal patterns I believe the
vision is not clear for everyone about where we are, and where we are
moving.

Apologies if that's not the reply you were hoping for