The ES6 iteration protocol

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:07:23 UTC 2015

Regardless of what the spec says, you cannot avoid singleton iterators in
real-world code.  In my opinion, the spec should refrain from specifying
when object creation happens within the iteration protocol, wait for the
relevant code and contract patterns to develop and then include something
in ES7.