Having a non-enumerable Array.prototype.contains may not be web-compatible

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Tue Sep 30 16:57:22 PDT 2014

You guys are much more optimistic than I am about this ever being shippable. I am starting a new thread to investigate solutions that don’t involve waiting for indeterminate amounts of time, but of course if we can somehow fix the MooTools-using web and not change anything about Array.prototype.contains, that would be ideal.