Having a non-enumerable Array.prototype.contains may not be web-compatible

John-David Dalton john.david.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:54:51 PDT 2014

So put ES7 features behind a flag until the water clears a bit. We'll get
there.
It kind of surprises me (a good surprise) that now, because of JSFiddle,
there's super interest in MooTools. When in the past, when MooTools was
arguably more popular, it didn't stop the language and browsers from
breaking them over and over again.

JDD