Having a non-enumerable Array.prototype.contains may not be web-compatible

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:45:26 PDT 2014

"the current state of the web" ... with all due respect for that library,
it's been years since I've heard anything about it.

It's also common on the old web to loop over Arrays via `for/in` to avoid
checks for sparse indexes through the entire length ... so making anything
enumerable in that native prototype would break something else too form
days where `getOwnPropertyNames` was unknown.

long story short: I definitively +1 what Michał Wadas already said, it's
already patched and people must update software anyway due security
problems, **patches**, etc etc.

just my .02