Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:08:13 PDT 2014

Just to be clear, you can convert a stack trace into a struct pretty
easily, and then do source mapping on it with Mozilla Source Maps. This
already works. I can see why a console would provide integrated source map
support, but no reason for that to be exposed to client code. It's only a
rarely used, pure convenience outside of dev tools.

>From a humble Web dev's point of view, the important distinction is between
what I depend on the browser for, and what I can fix myself.