Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:59:44 PDT 2014

On 30 September 2014 17:28, John Lenz <concavelenz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't believe we want source map involved as, as you say, that
> information needs to be retrieved separately.

I seems there's three parts to this. One is allowing evals to be named the
way Chrome does, and providing line and column numbers for both caught and
uncaught errors. Another is improving the stack traces, providing an array
of hashes instead of a string. The last is source map support. I don't
personally see any reason to bundle this stuff into one issue.