Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:39:07 PDT 2014

On 29 September 2014 23:04, John Lenz <concavelenz at gmail.com> wrote:

> The issues with "sourceUrl" and syntax errors is fixed in the latest
> Chrome dev channel and should be making its way to us in the near future.
> :-)

Awesome. I can add JavaScript support to the shell :)

I still think the omission of some method for naming eval'ed code in the
ES6 spec is unacceptable. It's not a nice-to-have that can be bundled with
nicer stack objects, which are relatively unimportant [easily fixed with a
regex].

Cheers John -- carlsmith