Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:16:17 PDT 2014

Yes, I believe that we should consider some non-strict non-sloppy
functions, such as .bind()ings of strict functions, to also normatively
have some TCO/PTC requirements. However, it is too late to consider such
for ES6 and we can always extend such TCO/PTC requirements to more cases
later.

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM