Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

Erik Arvidsson erik.arvidsson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 06:26:09 PDT 2014

Last time this was tried the conclusion was that the current format using
the stack property as a string could not be standardized. Different
browsers use different format and therefore the format can not be changed
without breaking existing code.

The conclusion was that we needed to use a different name and then we might
add well stop using a string to represent this structured data.

Other than that. Great. +1.