Maximally minimal stack trace standardization
concavelenz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 22:15:15 PDT 2014
I would like to get see stack traces standardized for ES7, to that end, I
would like to define a minimal set of behaviors that would need to be
* the "stack" property (a string)
* when the stack property is attached (at Error object creation or at throw)
* what happens when Error object that has been thrown, is thrown again
* the stack trace in the face of tail recursion optimizations (skipped?)
* the minimal information that a stack trace should contain (file, line,
* the format of the minimal information
* how additional information is added to the stack trace (named evals, etc)
Does this sound like a reasonable minimal set?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the es-discuss