Event loops in navigated-away-from windows

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Sat Sep 27 06:58:17 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Mark S. Miller <erights at google.com> wrote:
> What confusion is being caused? AFAICT, this change is causing only the
> clarification of things that were/are confusing, such as Boris' question.

Well, I for one find it confusing that while HTML had a fairly worked
out event loop concept, ECMAScript added another and now I somehow
mentally need to integrate them. It would be way clearer if ECMAScript
just queued tasks/jobs/microtasks to the Host so we'd keep a single
concept of a loop.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/