Generators with arrow functions.

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Tue Sep 23 07:22:20 PDT 2014

Hemanth H.M wrote:
> > It is one proposed syntax for async functions.
>
> Cool, thanks.

Not sure who wrote the >-cited line -- Jeremy didn't.

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Jeremy Martin <jmar777 at gmail.com
> <mailto:jmar777 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     This has come up a few times.  Check out this thread, for example:
>     http://esdiscuss.org/topic/generator-arrow-functions.

Jeremy makes a good point, which would help reduce noise on the list if
everyone grokked it. Check esdiscuss.org (use site:esdiscuss.org search
with keywords) before posting. Several threads lately would have been
avoided by the original poster doing this and finding the answer.

It's sometimes hard to find with a quick search -- you may need to look
around and refine your search. We surely could use a consolidated
rationale document for the many design decisions in ES6. But we have a
resource in esdiscuss.org, which can help cut down on noise.

/be