Idea for Strawman: separate the core standard library itself into modules

Matthew Robb matthewwrobb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:56:26 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Erik Arvidsson <erik.arvidsson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Until modules are shipping in engines we will have to continue to add
> globals.

​Honestly, I think an interim solution makes the most sense. Perhaps as
simple as a single namespace for adding new standard lib functionality​ to.
Ideally this would be broken down into pseudo-modular objects. This would
both be easier to map to modules in the future, polyfill now, and lines up
better with existing code management practices.

- Matthew Robb