Idea for Strawman: separate the core standard library itself into modules

Benjamin Grurnbaum inglor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:21:18 PDT 2014

My point was that I don't believe that putting the standard library in modules would help with people using the current library. Even in 5 years.

I mentioned __proto__ as an example for something that didn't go away although it wasn't supported by a major browser and wasn't specced (to the point it got specced). I don't think 'with' is going anywhere soon either. The "fresh copy" argument sounds good though.