{Spam?} Re: ... A community is writing the spec...

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:21:33 PDT 2014

but only one made it ... I am not comparing but many developers are already
confused about fat not behaving like thin.

Yes, thin should be part of ES6 ... it's way easier to spec as just regular
anonymous `function` shortcut , I still don't understand why it has been
left out.

The `function` AFAIK was the boring/too long problem to sugar, we've got 3
other ways to define it in other flavors and yet not a shortcut as thin
arrow would simply be.

Best Regards