import script --> .esm

Yehuda Katz wycats at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:27:16 PDT 2014

There's a difference between "ZOMG WORKING IN SECRET" and talking to people
and working on something privately that is still being fleshed out.

Not every document on my laptop (or yours) is sufficiently ready for public
consumption for me to put it on Github, even though I put many documents,
in various levels of completion, on Github. Using a term like "secret" to
refer to in-progress work is unnecessary inflammatory.

Yehuda Katz
(ph) 718.877.1325