import script --> .esm

Matthew Robb matthewwrobb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:12:42 PDT 2014

But if the goal is for everything going forward to use the scope
environment characteristics of modules (strict-mode and local-global) then
why not specify that and move the old model to a legacy mode. This just
shifts all existing implementations to be compliant with legacy mode but
not yet compliant with the new mode. This should be fine it's mostly about
how to view and focus efforts when writing the spec, adding features, using
new features, and teaching the language.

- Matthew Robb