import script --> .esm

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 10 10:22:45 PDT 2014

Boil the ocean schemes never work, especially not on the Web. Indeed
Allen's use of "dream" to describe the hope that in the far future
everything is module code is not unfair. Dreams do come true, but only
incrementally where there's local advantage.

Saw your followup to my Nope-topus post. You wrote "Legacy and should be
ignored as much as possible." Good luck with that, I don't see how it
flies. Is everyone going to switch to Traceur quickly or even slowly?

/be