Multiline template strings that don't break indentation

Alexander Kit alex.kit at atmajs.com
Tue Sep 9 09:26:57 PDT 2014

I would also hope that the trailing indentions will be cut off from the
template string. We had the case in our template engine, multiline strings
are supported and it behaives as follows:
- first line: contains a non-whitespace character → take the complete
string as is and exit, otherwise:
- secondline - lastline → get the smallest indention
- secondline - lastline → trim the indention
- last line: contains only whitespaces → remove the line

This should cover all the cases, or do somebody has other ideas?