... A community is writing the spec...

L2L 2L emanuelallen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 03:29:19 PDT 2014

.... But.... What of Node? What are they planing to do to her?

Developers are cry babies!

I don't mind the spaghetti mountain... Don't think I won't progress my learning... I'm just saying that if that what I have to do to make it do what I need for it to do... Than I'll do it.

And I look into node promise and the spec promise on MDN... And I'm still not seeing the big picture. Could you give me a brief in your own words....

And this stupid ()=>{} arrow function... After seeing this I got the ideal of letting functions follow the same rules as for, if, while... That if it's one line of code, than let it be:
function add(arg0) console.log(arg++);

With out a body --curly braces--... Funny thing is that Firefox allow this syntax style.

var arr = [];
[0,1,2,3].forEach(function(arg0)arr.push(100+arg0));
arr;

Copy & paste in Firefox to see.

And the generator function... Couldn't it have been: generator(args){
yield args += "gen";
console.log(args);
}

Plus with a constructor:
new Generator();

Just saying.... What's happening to Node?

E-S4L
N-S4L