... A community is writing the spec...

Francisco Ferreira francisco.m.s.ferreira at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:58:08 PDT 2014

I disagree,

Although I don't comment here, I do follow the discussion and I have been
working with --harmony on Node.js for a while now. The path seems to be
going in the right direction. The things that reach implementation status
tend to help, I have found lot's of features very constructive.

Languages tend to evolve, that's how it is.

Francisco