"use strict" VS setTimeout

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:15:12 PDT 2014

no introspection or nothing magic and weird, simply `.call(undefined)`
would do for sloppy and strict, preserving global in sloppy, avoiding
shenanigans in strict.

Hence my curiosity: when this experiment was made, which code with `"use
strict"` failed ? 'cause that would be the only one that either was working
"by accident" polluting a global context or the use case I am
asking/looking for.

Regards