"use strict" VS setTimeout

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Sun Sep 7 12:11:34 PDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Andrea Giammarchi
<andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Anne, reason I've posted here was to ask opinions from JS land + I am
> not sure it's that easy to post in W3C mailing list as random chap while
> here I'm already registered (and here I was looking for opinions beside what
> specs say)

Everyone should be able to post there just fine, you don't even need
to subscribe. The only thing you need to take into account if it is
really your first time is that you need to give the W3C permission to
republish your email (the first time you post you get an email about
that). And that first time it'll take a bit longer therefore for your
email to reach the list and archives.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/