Throwing errors on mutating immutable bindings

Isiah Meadows impinball at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 22:24:18 PDT 2014

If I can find a native parser (that only parses), I would run benchmarks.
Shouldn't take that long to time a few rounds of parsing a large library
like jQuery or React. I would be more than willing to accept pointers on
where to find one.

I know one exists in Java (Closure Compiler), but I'm not sure about truly
native ones.