Integrating the Webs' dependency systems

John Barton johnjbarton at google.com
Tue May 27 09:01:49 PDT 2014

The most important problem to iron out with HTML Import + ES6 Loader is the
timing confusion. Both systems use a combination of asynchronous and
blocking-for-dependents loading.  The issues could be explored with any of
the existing ES6 pre-standard Loader implementations.  (If the developer
uses an ES6 Loader in an HTML Import, the registry will be automatically
shared).