Integrating the Webs' dependency systems

Matthew Robb matthewwrobb at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:19:23 PDT 2014

I think this is a great discussion and it would be cool if it could get
mirrored to the other working groups (specifically esdiscuss).

It would be great if WebComponents used the Loader and thus you could
easily import a component into an es6 module and you could build a
component that is entirely an es6 module that simply exports it's relevent
bits. This would require something like <link rel="imports" type="module">
but I almost.

I'd love to be able to import css from an es6 module or import a template
etc.

- Matthew Robb